This is a curated list of reports, books, articles, and other publications exploring aspects of the conflict in Kashmir, sorted by date. If you think we missed something, please contact us.
- Kanjwal, Hafsa. (2016). Kashmiri Youth: Redefining the Movement for Self-determination. Al Jazeera.
- Amnesty International. (2015). “Denied”: Failures in Accountability for Human Rights Violations by Security Force Personnel in Jammu and Kashmir. Amnesty International.
- IPTK and APDP. (2015). Structures of Violence: The Indian State in Jammu and Kashmir. JKCCS.
- JKCCS. (2015). Occupational Hazard. JKCCS.
- JKCCS. (2015). Facts Under Ground: First Report on Mass Graves in Kashmir. JKCCS.
- Chatterji, Imroz, Navlakha, Din, Desai and Parvez. (2009). Buried Evidence: Unknown, Unmarked, and Mass Graves in Indian-Administered Kashmir. IPTK.
We also highly recommend interested scholars visit the website of the Jammu Kashmir Coalition for Civil Society, which has a number of excellent reports on Kashmir.